File Manager for iPhone application that combines the functions of the archiver, audio and video player and a documents manager.
The app has the following features:
Support for the following file types:
- View Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 documents
- PDF. Also supported protected PDF's
- Text files: txt
- Music: wav, ape, wma, mp3, m4a, aac, ogg, aif
- Images: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, tiff, bmp, ico, bmpx
- Video: mp4, mov, m4v, avi, wmv, rmvb, flv, f4v, mkv, dat, vob, mts, mpg, 3gp, m2ts, asf, mpeg4, ts, rm. Ability to select audio track and subtitles, set the brightness, saturation, contrast and more
- Source code: c, cpp, objective-c (.h, .m), htm, html, xml
- Supporting archives: 7z, rar, zip. Support for .zip and .rar archives with password
- Convenient organization of Your files
- Search for all files, sort by name, date, type
- Full control over your files: copy, move, delete, rename
- Send files via e-mail
- Create folders, text documents
- Import photos and videos from the camera roll
- Import music from Music.app
- Import the captured photos and videos using the built-in camera directly in the app
Ability to send and receive files:
- Uploading files via Wi-Fi and iTunes
- Support AirDrop
- Import files from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive
- Support for FTP, WebDAV, Windows SMB services
- Thumbnails of files
- Protect Your files with a password or Touch ID
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
File Manager for iPhone is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
File Manager for iPhone (version 4.0.7) has a file size of 115.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.